My Life As Fatin Nabilah

I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

This is what we call FRIENDSHIP


What a bored day. Finally, my senior name Sahrul call and invite me to join DIM 2008 farewell party at IKEA Mutiara Damansara. Makan-makan Meatball gitu. Unfortunately, I dah makan dekat hostel so I decide makan Daim's Cake. Aww, so fucking delicious ! I bring my baby Instax too so mase untuk gedik-gedik you all. Hihi !

Ziera - Me - Adah

 

 senior DIM 2008

 ( more picture will be upload soon )

Two years we stay together. Many things happen. I will be missing you guys every single day. Remember me always.

Sis Farah - Sis Shida - Sis Yati - Sis Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment