My Life As Fatin Nabilah

I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day



Mom, you're a wonderful mother
So gentle, yet so strong

The many ways you show you care
Always make me feel I belong
 
You're patient when I'm foolish
You give guidance when I ask
It seems you can do most anything
You're the master of every task
 
You're a dependable source of comfort
You're my cushion when I fall

You help in times of trouble
You support me whenever I call
 
I love you more than you know
You have my total respect

If I had my choice of mothers
You'd be the one I'd select !
 
*Hajah Maimun Binti Haji Abdul Ghani*
 

No comments:

Post a Comment