My Life As Fatin Nabilah

I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Bye Bye Holga 135bc & Welcome Instax 7 s



My ex BF name Mr Holga 135bc. Sorry because I want to leave you. We don't have any chemistry. Stay handsome with other girls. Chewah ! Honestly, I don't have any experience using Lomo Camera so I decide to sell it to my friend. Then, I want to start with new camera but its different with the old one. 


I call it Instax 7 s. Its a Polaroid Camera. Maybe this weekend I will buy it. Using my OWN money not my parent's money or not my loan's money. By the way, say HELLO to my new BF. Haha ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment