My Life As Fatin Nabilah

I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.

Friday, May 20, 2011

16 May 2011 (more)

The day has come. Today I'm going back to Sungai Buloh. But, first I have to send my room key straight to UniKL. Zoooooooooooooooooooom ! My father pick me up around 3.00 pm then after everything is settle so we straight a way to my dad's office. Lepaking di sana until 8.00 pm but my dad ade meeting so my brother yang pick up and makan di One Utama with his GF.

What a miracle, hari nie dapat makan something yang best gile. Nak introduce kat you guys makanan nie. Name die CHURROS. Famous food dekat Spain. Sedap giler ! Ade macam-macam flavor but my favorite is Churros with Icing Sugar. Nyuuuummmm !

Nie la rupe nye after di pelahap oleh saye. Haha !

image yang lagi clear



No comments:

Post a Comment