My Life As Fatin Nabilah

I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.

Monday, February 7, 2011

Guys


The problems with guys :

If you treat him nicely, he says you are in love  with him
If you don't, he says you are proud
If you dress nicely, he says you are trying to lure him
If you don't , he says you are from kampung
If you argue with him, he says you are stubborn
If you keep quiet, he says you have no brain
If you are smarter than him, he'll lose face
If he's smarter than you, he is great
If you don't love him, he tries to possess you
If you love him, he will try to leave you ( very very true )
If you don't make love with him, he says you don't love him
If you do!! he says you are cheap
If you tell him your problem, he says you are troublesome
If you don't, he says you don't trust him
If you scold him, you are like a nanny to him
If he scolds you, it is because he cares for you
If you break promise, you cannot be trusted
If you breaks his, he is forced to do so
If you smoke, you are a bad girl
If he smokes, he is a gentleman
If you do well in your exams, he says it's luck 
If he does well, it's brains
If you hurt him, you are cruel
If he hurts you, you are sensitive
If you send this to guys, they will swear that it's not true
But if you don't, they say you are selfish

2 comments: