My Life As Fatin Nabilah

I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thank You Domo Kun !


Nie la email yang sayang saye bagi . . .

Hey darling, I hope you're good tonight.
I just want you to know that I really miss you
and I hope we get to meet soon.
I just want you to know that I feel complete when you're by my side.
You make me forget about all the flaws I have.
I just want you to know that I'm really glad that you can accept me for who I really am.
I hate how time flies so fast when we're spending time together.
I just can't wait to move away from here and live near you. I want to be with you.
I just want you to know that you're the first person pops out in my head each time I wake up in the morning.
I think about you every moment of my life.
I just want you to know that I want to do things with you.
I want to watch sunrise, sunset, fireworks, stars and lots of beautiful things with you.
I just want you to know that you are really important to me, you're part of my life. I want to grow old with you.
I just want you to know that these words came straight from my heart, and I mean every single words I wrote.
I love you Sharifah Fatin Nabilah.

 

Love,

Hanif Asyraf

2 comments: