My Life As Fatin Nabilah

I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

1 November 2010


HAPPY 1st WEDDING ANNIVERSARY
k
KAK EMY & ABANG JOE

  • Settle kan our presentation for subject Database Systems.
  • Makan-makan with my friends kat Warung Mak Leha.
  • Saye bukak TALI di rambut saye.  
  • Having fun di Pavilion with Eika & her BF also buying new blouse at Cotton On.
  • Tengok movie ( Cuti-Cuti Cinta )
  • Beli subang baru kat Padini Concept Store.
  • Makan Carl's Junior for the 2nd time..Haha !!!
  • Follow Eika & Joe ke Low Yat.
  • Jalan-jalan di Sungai Wang.
  • Doing some 'inai' kat Monorail KL Sentral. 

  • Balik, kemas bilik & mandi.
  • Doing some fun stuff with Eika.



No comments:

Post a Comment